TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- After checking age, quality and authenticity of your preloved items, we issue you with a seller's agreement outlining the terms and conditions and a customer card with an agency number, record of items, agreed price and expiry date of item, which will be 6 weeks later.
- If after 6 weeks the items haven’t sold you can arrange the collection or delivery of the items back to you or, if agreed at the outset, they will be donated to our chosen charity.
- You will receive 50% of the agreed sale price by cash or bank transfer.
- All items left at Number 29 are left at your own risk and we are not liable for theft, loss or damage of your items whilst they are in the Agency.
- All items left at Number 29 will be treated with the utmost care.
- All items left at Number 29 will remain the property of the owner. We do not own the items; we sell them on your behalf.